Tuesday 8 July 2014

Arbonne Nutritional Supplement Bar Review

Arbonne Nutritional Supplement Bar Review

Just like the Arbonne Shake, these bars are unlike anything I've tried before, so I had to share my excitement! Perfect to have as an On the Go Breakfast, snack after a workout, or as an afternoon treat to satisfy sweets cravings :)

These are the only packaged meal replacement bar I WILL and CAN eat! With my food allergies, I have never eaten protein or meal replacement bars until I found these!

Chocolate is my favorite but there is also a Fruit flavour as well! Both have a soft brownie texture.

 FACTS:

*Contains NO artificial colors, yeast, preservatives or animal by-products
*Wheat-free
*Vegan
*Dairy-free
*No artificial sweeteners
*Nut-free
*Easily digestible plant protein

(Please note: the ingredients do not contain these ingredients but are made in a facility that processes milk, egg, tree nuts & soy)




Nutritional Info (Chocolate Flavor):

*160 calories
* 9 grams protein
*3.5 grams fat
*26 grams carbohydrates
*4 grams fibre
*6 grams sugar
*15 Vitamins & Minerals!


No comments:

Post a Comment