Thursday 11 September 2014

Chocolate Protein Drop Cookies

Chocolate Protein Drop Cookies





 Because we all need a little chocolate with our protein!
















-1/2 avocado
-2 scoops chocolate ISO-Plus whey protein
-2 tbsp cocoa powder
-1 tsp baking powder
-1 cup oats
-1 egg
-*optional, few drops stevia sweetener
-semi sweet chocolate chips



Mash avocado, then mix all ingredients with fork until all the clumps are smooth in the batter. Using a spoon, drop batter on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place one chocolate chip on each cookie.






Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Makes 12-14 cookies.

Enjoy with a glass of almond milk or your post-workout protein shake ;)

2 comments:

  1. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. health and beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jake for the kind words! It inspires me more when I receive positive feed back like this. I am glad that my passion for health and nutrition serves you. Feel free to post a comment if you try a recipe!

      Delete